A Message from Crop Quest President, Dwight Koops
We are experiencing strange times right now. Attempting to run a farm as normal, does not remove all the noise there is around this COVID-19 pandemic. The domino effect to our economy is affecting everyone, including agriculture. There is great uncertainty around markets, supplies, commodity price trends, etc.
We have a list of financial resources available to farmers and ranchers that may help you through this tough time. We encourage you to visit with your professional advisors, accountants and bankers. They are great resources for you as you navigate through the uncertainty that lies ahead.
There is great hope that we will experience success in the future. This pandemic is truly shining the light on the necessity of food security – not only for our country, but for the world. What you do every day is of the utmost importance, and we are grateful for your dedication and passion to serve all of mankind. We are proud to be able to serve you.
Below is a starting point for resources available to producers that may help you through this tough time.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – U.S. Small Business Administration
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) & Loan Advance for COVID-19 – U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program – USDA
- Dumped Milk – USDA Risk Management Agency
- Crop Insurance Flexibilities – USDA Risk Management Agency
- Funding for Farmers, Ranchers and Forest Landowners – Farmers.gov
- Farm Loan Discovery Tool – USDA Department of Agriculture