- Employee Stock Ownership Plan for Retirement
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan for Retirement, including a 401K and Roth 401K Retirement Plan
- Competitive Salary & Commission Program
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Health & Dental Insurance – Single & Family Premiums Paid by Crop Quest
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays; 12 Days Paid Vacation First Year
- Paid Sick Leave; 3 Personal Leave Days
- Cellular Telephone
- Continuing Education & Training
- Administrative Staff Support
At Crop Quest, you become an owner (stockholder) in the company. From the time you begin working and qualify after the first year, until you leave the company or retire, stock in the company is being set aside for you. When you leave, you can have a substantial amount of funds for retirement accumulated.
The company utilizes two retirement plans to allocate retirement funds:
The ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- The ESOP allows employees to own stock in Crop Quest, Inc.
The EPSP (Employee Profit Sharing Plan).
- EPSP allows employees to invest in other pre-defined investment elections
- The EPSP also allows for employee contributions to a 401k and Roth 401k; however, these contributions are not matched by the company
- The combined company contributions to these two plans currently have been as high as 15% of an employee’s total annual compensation. That’s above and beyond any salary, commission and bonuses the employee may have earned during the year.
- Currently all contributions to the two retirement plans are 100% company contributions which means no money is taken from your paycheck to contribute towards your retirement.
Our retirement program requires employees to work a minimum of 6 years to be 100% vested. At Crop Quest, you become partially vested after only 2 years of employment. Company profits are not distributed to outside investors, instead, they are distributed among the company’s employee owners in the form of bonuses, higher salaries, stock dividends and more.